2014年7月25日星期五

[Throwback] Beijing Photo Diary - Day 1

The first day in Beijing was not as good as I expected. Firstly, the weather was so bad. As soon as I got off the plane, my eyes hurt. The air was really polluted that day compared to Guangzhou's. Here are some pics I took on my way to the airport and on the plane. (The pics w/ watermarks were taken w/ films, the others were taken by iphone 4s or digital cameras.)








































    I lived in one of my besties' dorm in Beijing Sports University. Since it was close to the Summer Palace, we went there at the afternoon I arrived. There were so many ppl in the palace, so I didn't take a lot of photos. You can see how bad the weather was in the pics below. The sky was grey and there were so much haze.

me (on the way to the Summer Palace)

the Summer Palace

fascinating buildings


willows on the bank

crowded bridge















































































































    I'm really intersted in visiting ancient Chinese buildings, they were simply marvelous and luxurious. So the bad weather didn't stop me that day haha.
    After that I went to Anhe Bridge cuz one of my fav folk singers was born there. Nothing special but ppl there were forced to move out a few years ago.








































It was a tiring day, so we just went back and prepared for the trip to Qinhuangdao the next day.

on the double-decker bus

ginko leaf

































































more pics to come on my next photo diary:)

Lovisa

没有评论:

发表评论